2) Lightly beat two large eggs and stir in 1/3 cup heavy cream and set aside.
2) Zest one lemon and set aside.
4) Coarsely chop 1/2 cup almonds and set aside.
5) In a food processor combine 2 cups all-purpose flour, 4 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt and pulse. Add lemon zest and pulse.
6) Transfer to a bowl and stir in almonds.
7) Create a well in center of bowl and add in eggs and cream. Stir until just combined.
8) Transfer onto a lightly floured surface. Dust top lightly with flour. Squish and knead three to four turns and shape into six inch square. Slice into four squares. Slice those squares diagonally. You should have eight wedges.
9) Transfer to parchment lined cookie sheet. Brush with heavy cream and sprinkle generously with coarse sugar.
10) Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.